By magic wand, magicwand3d.blogspot.com
Hi everyone. Do you have any idea about reverse rendering? Means rendering the forward animation reversely in 3ds Max? Or rendering the same scene using 2 cameras at the same time?
Today we are going todo discuss some tricks and tips in videopost: the advanced compositing and visual FX utility in 3ds Max. Actually nowadays people are not looking into that powerful section. But if you exploring videopost, youll get some nice FX and options right in 3ds Max like reverse rendering.
Its a powerful process in 3ds Max with which we are rendering an animation reverse, that means 100 todo 0, actually it is not posible any other 3d programa directly.
· first open any scene with animation in it. For this i created a space scene with a spaceship and some particles.
· open the video mensaje window from rendering>video mensajes.
· click the add scene event button in the video mensaje window.
· you Will get a window like this, in that unchek the lok todo video mensaje range checkbox and in the scene range window, set your last frame as the scene start and vice versa.
· from the add image output event set a file name, format for your rendering and execute the sequence from the video mensaje window.
· enjoy the reverse rendering.